The Official "Elfie's New Car" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

BiPolar, I was looking at the M-Class that the dealership offers as "gently pre-owned" or "certified pre-owned" and those run in the range from $27-$30 grand. As the search goes on, I'm looking at the C/E class sedan. My brother has an E class and I really love it.

Childress, I just don't feel comfy accepting such a monumental gift. Vince Young set the bar high, his girlfriend zips around Houston in a Bentley coupe. I still go to work and do normal stuff, so I think it would be ostentatious to tool around in a Bentley! How surreal would it be to pull up to the Super WalMart or Target in a Bentley?:suspect: Although, ahem, a few guys on the team have them and do ride around in them from time to time. However, I do love the Range Rover. Lendale and Lamont have Alpine white ones, K.B. has a black one, but Pac is partial to Cadillacs and has an Escalade, which I also love.

This car buying stuff is giving me a headache. I'm giving myself until July to made a final decision.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

the sound system/bass in LenDale's rover is pretty nice too :werd:

by the way elfie, like someone had mentioned earlier, i'd take a look @ the mazda's too, very nice line of cars indeed. I actually have one myself, be ballin out in it!

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

By the by, Bulluck4, your boy in your signature, Brandon has a lovely Lincoln Navigator.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah the Navi is always a good choice, very spacious & comfy. Vince still have the baby blue caddy?

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Lexus RX 350. Do not bother with the hybrid it is not worth the cost on that model. I have a 330 and the thing drives like a dream. AWD, NAV, Curtain Air Bags. It out paces the Mercedes and BMW and cost less then both.

I am looking at the Audi S4 right now. Seems a little over your price range but it is one of the nicest rides I have driven in a while.

To stick to your list Land Rovers are REALLY nice. They feel like they are velcroed to the ground. You feel like you have total control over the car.

PT Cruisers may look nice but the interior looks like Chevy went on the cheap. And if you do not get the sports model they struggle up hills.

E 55 by Mercedes is a really fast car. The stock model is insane off the line.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

My Co worker has one of these, they are nice. He has lots of praise for it. Huge interior and he says it never gives him troubles. Though they are notorious for springing leaks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar