The official Corey Dillion or Michael Turner thread..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

Turner represents everything I like to see in a RB...he has the size and power to break tackles and run over people, but he also has the burst and breakaway speed to be a legitimate big play threat. (Remember his 85-yard TD run against the then-undefeated Colts in '05? Dude's got some serious jets on him.)

Personally, I prefer Turner to any of the RB's available in this year's draft...including Peterson.

Let's say the Titans acquire Turner and still keep the #19 pick. In terms of talent, I see this as the equivalent of having two first-round picks....a franchise-caliber RB, and a stud defensive player. (Preferably a DE).

Turner is bigger and faster than Travis Henry, and may very well be even more powerful. Oh, and he fumbles less than Henry, too. If Henry was a 1200+ yard rusher behind the revamped O-line, there's no telling what Turner could do.

2. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Turner > Henry. Henry ran hard for us last year and did a great job, but there aint much tread left on those tires...

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

dillon is like 50, turner is young, not even in his prime yet, and who said lamont jordan couldnt carry the load? he did it in oakland and for one year was theyre hole rushing offense, not even LT could rise that team from the depths.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar