The official collectables thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

In this thread, you can post your deals and steals that can display your hidden treasure. For example, I recently found an antique monopoly board at a yard sale for $1. Sold that sucker on eBay for $35. We can also talk about specific things you collect and their perceived value now and going forward.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have been collecting knives for the past few years, been put on hold though. Mainly prefer Spydercos and ESEE.

3. World Peace

I remember a time when home shopping networks might as well have been the home cutilery and workshop dagger store

4. World Peace

whats the market like for knives right now? i have some case knives that have been holding on to for some time.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It really depends on what you have. I am not an expert in case knives, but you could always look up the model, and do a quick ebay search. Some Case knives, especially special editions and the like, can get really high.

The economy has taken them down a bit, so if you do have something worth of value, and can hold on to them, I would suggest it.

6. World Peace

I recently found a silver quarter in my change from the car wash. It inspired me to start collecting coins. Anyone else collect silver or gold?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i have decided recently when i am able, that i am going to start investing in silver. its a decent time to buy and i was going to buy a few coins a paycheck, i figured if i do that till i retire, i could have a decent amount of "fun" money by that time. hopefully silver will sky rocket then too.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

id assume all of those are made with cheap steel and mass produced in china. nothing like the quality of an american or german made knife with high quality steel.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I used to collect foil Japanese 1st edition pokemon cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar