The Official Coach Fisher Needs To Be Fired Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is the kind of grade school stuff that irks me about you man. I've actually met BOTH of these individuals in the real life flesh... and here is what I really don't get... 1) why didn't you drop your post links in your post quoting placed near quote box the excerpts or whatever. there is a little numbered hyperlink on each post box. It wouldn't be much trouble at all to copy the link into your post so that we may have a "real" look.

2) why did you DIRECTLY respond to Gunny when he simply commented that "some people are reeling"... he just as easily could have been talking about his longtime friend Kami. You took his open comment way to personaly to have Gunny's screen name in the title bar in that cute little way you like to do that... you with your little hyphen lines. That's adorable. :kiss:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Now, I've read this far and I have a talking point with you. I'll save you further drama. I call bullcrap on that. We won most of our games by the slimmest of margins. We could just as easily could been that 4-12 team. If we were unlucky these past few weeks I still want Fisher right here.

(but I fear he would leave/not extend...$$$ more money in Dallas or something...:suspect:)

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I agree with this as well. :baghead:

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude, get off the Hill badwaggon now, it's getting a little old

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Wow. You really got me there. Bravo for that intelligent nugget.
    Keep talking in circles so you can cover ALL the bases for your future ramblings and insults.
    What's next... "I'm rubber and your glue".....?
    There's only one thing sissified and laughable around here...and we all know what that is.... including "my hero" Gunny.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

it's not a bandwagon. It's a faith. I don't see the four horseman overhead.
    oh I know but doesn't it bring you back? ahh......

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

:ha:
    Funny that I am the one who got smacked with a warning last time.:ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Me thinks...

We need a new thread....this one has MORE than run it's course...

NEXT

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar