The Official Black Monday Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Walker is a stud and Kendall Wright would be a name if he was on a team with a prime QB. We don't fully know which guys will blossom with improvements around them. Again, so many injuries blurs things greatly..

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Adding Leonard Williams to a line that already has Casey sounds exciting.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I would love that, but we all know the chances are slim that they go D at #2 with Whiz in the forefront

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Only way I'm okay with O at #2 is Cooper

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I would look hard a Cooper no doubt man. Especially if Washington walks. Hunter sucks and Wright is a slot guy. They need someone guaranteed on the outside badly. Delanie Walker can't carry the entire load.

6. jwhite0303

jwhite0303 Starter

I'm thinking we go with Randy Gregory from Nebraska to give us that outside pass rusher we've sorely been missing this season. Either one would be a good pick though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree pass rusher is a greater need, but I also think Williams is a far superior prospect to Gregory; we need help all over, so go with the much better (IMO) prospect in Williams.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree. Williams is a sure thing. Gregory is more of a project and didn't do well against elite OL. I would be fine with either, but they need a serious force at #2

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Leonard Williams is a very talented and safe pick. I went back and watched the USC/Nebraska game this morning and we would have a monster duo with him and Casey. Gregory has a high bust rate because a lot of his current draft stock comes from his size and great athletic ability. Those kinda guys bust more so than actually live up to that potential. I whiffed on Mingo last year, not making that mistake again this year. If we go Cooper, I would hate to go #2 on a WR when we have so many other holes. Would like to at least trade back. I think the position is pretty deep anyway, could wait until the 3rd and still land a good one.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

But not to derail the thread, I hope Whiz can bring in some new guys and shake up the staff. I think today he even admitted he may not be taking questions as a HC this time next year if something doesn't change.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar