The Official 2013 Titans Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That would take a lot to land all those cats... Would be seriously nice tho.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

DRC is most definitely not a Free Agent we should be spending money on. Sean Smith from Miami would be far superior and a better fit for our defense if we decide to go the Free Agency path.

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

There is no way on gods green earth we draft teo.

1. We draft 10th and he will go earlier.

2. Linebacker is one of the only strengths on our team. There are way more important positions to focus our efforts on.

3 They would never move Ayers to DE full time he just isn't big enough to take the abuse or stop the run.

I really like milliner or Warmack in this draft.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I agree. I am not keen on Teo at all.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

MANY mocks have him falling to us actually....My thinking is that we would move Ayers to DE

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If Teo were to fall to us then you take him no question. If you want a stud defense then you better have stud Lbers. Drafting a guy who will be your defense leader for years to come is something you don't pass on. Ayers, Teo, and Brown would be a solid Lber corp. In nickle packages Ayers either comes off the field or turns into a rush Lber.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If Te'o did fall to us... I would take Te'o and start him at MLB. Sorry McCarthy, but you can't stay healthy. Sadly, I think we were overestimating him - as we do with most of our players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Te'o is the best 10th pick possible. True leader. McCarthy has been good but dude is glass

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah, and believe me.. I love Colin - he just can't stay healthy. 1st round talent, but fell to the 4th because he can't stay healthy.

10. Clark

Yea with good reason. He's been serviceable and will be a good back up or spot duty... But he's not long term.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar