Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Official 2013 Titans Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,614
    That would take a lot to land all those cats... Would be seriously nice tho.
  2. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    DRC is most definitely not a Free Agent we should be spending money on. Sean Smith from Miami would be far superior and a better fit for our defense if we decide to go the Free Agency path.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    There is no way on gods green earth we draft teo.

1. We draft 10th and he will go earlier.

2. Linebacker is one of the only strengths on our team. There are way more important positions to focus our efforts on.

3 They would never move Ayers to DE full time he just isn't big enough to take the abuse or stop the run.

I really like milliner or Warmack in this draft.
  3. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    I agree. I am not keen on Teo at all.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    MANY mocks have him falling to us actually....My thinking is that we would move Ayers to DE
  5. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,645
    If Teo were to fall to us then you take him no question. If you want a stud defense then you better have stud Lbers. Drafting a guy who will be your defense leader for years to come is something you don't pass on. Ayers, Teo, and Brown would be a solid Lber corp. In nickle packages Ayers either comes off the field or turns into a rush Lber.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    If Te'o did fall to us... I would take Te'o and start him at MLB. Sorry McCarthy, but you can't stay healthy. Sadly, I think we were overestimating him - as we do with most of our players.
    Parking Lot B high fives this.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,614
    Te'o is the best 10th pick possible. True leader. McCarthy has been good but dude is glass
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Yeah, and believe me.. I love Colin - he just can't stay healthy. 1st round talent, but fell to the 4th because he can't stay healthy.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,614
    Yea with good reason. He's been serviceable and will be a good back up or spot duty... But he's not long term.