Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Official 2013 Titans Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $470
    Seems like a lot of you guys wanted Tyler Bray. If the team is interested, he will probably choose us.

I'd like to see us bring in Lonnie Pryor and compete for FB. He is kinda small for a FB but tough. He can also run the ball and break tackles.
  2. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $470
    I'm curious to hear your input on how we addressed the leadership need.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    George Wilson is a big locker room guy, Pollard can make a man out of Griffin, Walker has already talked about wanting to be a leader on this young team, and Levitre from what I heard in Buffalo was a really good locker room guy.
    Young54 and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    Levitre, Pollard and Wilson are some pretty good leadership depth. Especially Pollard and Wilson.
    Young54 high fives this.
  5. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    WKU TE Jack Doyle signing with #Titans as UFA
  6. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $470
    Good to know. I figured Levitre would be a good leader, but I honestly don't know much about him. I think I wrote in another post about how I hope he steps up and helps our OL gel. It seems to me like Roos and Steward are more laid back and quiet.

I hope you guys are right about Pollard and Wilson. We definitely need some strong leadership with our D.
    Scarecrow and The Playmaker high five this.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Yeah I jumped on a few Bills boards and looked up some of their writers and they all basically said the same thing about Levitre and Wilson being great club house guys and leaders on the field, think we're missing that big time here. Delanie Walker has said in interviews that he wants to step up and help lead this young team on offense and take what he experienced in SF here to help our guys. Pollard is a tough guy, good attitude type player, he'll whip the rest of our DB's in shape.
    Young54 high fives this.
  8. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $470
    Love it. FO is taking a lot of heat, but at least they are bringing the right type of people in here. We've come a long way from the Pacman's and the Young's of the league.

Let's just hope it rubs off on CJ and Britt.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,470
    It's pretty real good, not real good.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  10. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,470
    Let's get back to this type of football.

mcnair.jpg
    Scarecrow and The Playmaker high five this.