The Official 2013 Titans Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Gonna need help with this tomorrow guys. I have practice at 4 which is when FA starts. Help me keep the thread up to date

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am off work tomorrow, as I see updates I will update this post so you can just copy/paste.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So is this just going to be our free agency thread as well? I rather do this than make a thread about every rumor, which could be a ton.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

it ****ing should be, last week or whenever it was, was the most annoyed I had ever been with this board.

Herp a derp Roy Williams is a fre agunt we shud brng hem in 4 dep lololololololololol

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think it's more of a running joke than anything but considering I have classes all day I'll probably just come straight to this thread for any news haha

6. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Heres a list of FA i think we will bring in. Lets hope anyways,

Andy Levitre
    Osi
    Beanie Wells
    Sammie Lee Hill

If we get those guys in FA, we have options in the draft, such as BPA.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

NO

not Beanie Wells, no injury prone guys.

8. Go_Titans_Go

Go_Titans_Go Practice Squad

I like the idea of beanie wells as a change of pace back and Levitre would be nice we need a guard or 2 and possibly a center.Millner in the draft

9. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Im sure if we said that to KVB the first go around, we wouldnt of realized how good he really was. He would be the power back. Split carries with CJ, i think would be good for him to stay healthy for the most part. Better then Turner..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar