The Offense Will Get Even Better When Greene Returns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The offense is getting better slowly but surely.If we bench Britt and put in Hunter we will be better in the passing game thats guaranteed.The run game was great in the first game when Greene,Battle and Johnson were all taking turns running the ball right at Pittsburgh's defense.In limited action before he got hurt Greene was looking really good.I think once Greene returns the run game will get better because Greene will wear down defenses and thats when C.J. will really slash the opposing defense.We haven't really been able to use our run game to its full potential because of Greene's injury.I do think once Greene returns to the offense and they start using Justin Hunter more this offense is going to be really good.I think Hunter proved today how much better our offense could be with him in the game.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

With all due respect, Hunter only had one catch. Let's not make it seem like he made this offense dynamic over his final minute TD catch.

I can't wait for Greene to get back though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Agreed. The offense looked better because we finally decided to take the training wheels off of Locker. And he delivered.

Although we're still way too predictable IMO. Hopefully the offense and playcalling continues to evolve.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Mike75 starts thread. States the obvious.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

when is Green coming back?? Battle just isnt very good

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

2 catches plus one that should have been a TD had it not been for a horrid no call on Weddle's pass interference.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah it was only 1 catch by Hunter but I like what he brings to the table for our offense, maybe we'll open up the playbook a little more. Next week will be very interesting, Jets have a good run defense so this run-run-pass crap is going to have to go. Locker has proven so far this year he can take on more of the offensive load.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar