The O-Line is Terrible!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

^ what he said.

2. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

In the run blocking vs pass blocking thing, it's easier to mask a weak link in the line when pass blocking than it is to mask one while run blocking.

That's the problem too... They don't suck as a whole, a couple of them (I wonder who?) reallllly suck.

I still think CJ's more than half the problem too. I'm even more convinced of that after Ringer's success today. He's never been more than an average back. I don't even think of him as an average back, I think of him as well below average. That just makes me think CJ really sucks, and if we had a McCoy or McFadden we'd be just as strong of a running team as we always have.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

And....
    [​IMG]

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Same here.If We had Gore,Mccoy or Mcfadden it would be different.I think its more on the RB's than the line.Especially watching Ringer do better than CJ.Its also the reason the line has not been messed with because the coaches know.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

CJ's running style + our line + our blocking schemes + our play calling = terrible.

I can't watch closely enough on television to figure out what my be tipping off plays, but the defense is all over every slow developing run to the outside.

6. Moon1

Moon1 Starter

Exactly. If they aren't willing to change any of the last three parts of your equation might as well just bench CJ and give Ringer all the carries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar