The NFL Quadruple-Header

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 5, 2015.

?
  1. Hell yes!

66.7%
  2. I only watch the Titans

19.0%
  3. 14 hours of football is too much for me

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

No, I don't do fantasy. I do like watching football in general, but I just lose interest when it's crap teams or not the Titans.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea see Fantasy would change that for you

Generally I have zero interest in the Cowboys or Bengals but because of having those teams players in fantasy I get a lot more into it

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I like and hate fantasy at the same time.

When it comes time for Titans vs Pats there is no way I can start Brady.

If Sammy Watkins plays next week he will be on my bench. Just can't do it. Lol

4. JCBRAVE

I try to do the same, but some weeks its just too hard to bench a guaranteed 20-points..

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Yea I guess is we straight up suck by that time, I would do it. But not this early lol

6. JCBRAVE

Youre going to play Brady when the Titans play the Pats, thats a playoff week in the dynasty league

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

National Football League. Keep it national.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Outside of the Titans, I'll only watch football when I'm eating or winding down to go to bed. So I might watch 1 hour at a time.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Even though it was a drag not watching the Titans yesterday, I was still flipping through all the games to keep tabs on my fantasy players.

I'm cool with 4 games, we often do anyway. If the Titans and Pats play at the same time, one gets recorded and we speed through it between the other games. Although this season I just watch it in my room if both are on at the same time.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I can anymore....it is called compartmentalization. Back when we were marginally competitive on a weekly basis I struggled with that as well. But we have been doormats for so long that I have managed to separate the two lines of thought in my mind.

That said, I still don't mind laying an egg in FF if it is with players that were whipped by the Titans. I mind the other outcome much more LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar