The NFL Quadruple-Header

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 5, 2015.

?
  1. Hell yes!

66.7%
  2. I only watch the Titans

19.0%
  3. 14 hours of football is too much for me

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thanks to the NFL's international series that sends NFL teams to London each year, yesterday marked the first time (for me) that I got to experience an NFL quadruple header live. And I have to say for any big time NFL fans its a great way to waste a Sunday...

Unfortunately this is not a weekly event, week 7 is the next time the NFL offers games from 9:30am til 11:30pm followed by week-8 and that's it for that...

Week-7 the Jacksonville Jaguars will "host" the Buffalo Bills, and then in week-8 the Kansas City Chiefs will "host" the Detroit Lions.

Unlike Thursday Night Football the London Series has been surprisingly entertaining (unless the Dolphins are involved). I wouldn't mind at all if the league upped the games from its current three a season to four or more.

How bout you?

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Yea I love the NFL but I'm not getting up at 5am to watch anyone but the Titans

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

This wasn't made for you west coast folk, this is an east coast and maybe down south thing... I agree 5 am to watch a game is not gonna work..

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't like it, keep it in murica

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Generally I am not a fan of an early game like yesterday, I actually need the morning to get stuff done before parking my ass for 11 hours watching 3 games most Sundays in the Fall, but if its an every other week thing or something I can get used to this..

6. JCBRAVE

Interesting info on the next London game, the Ohio State marching band is doing the pregame show, thats a first, and then Yahoo is also broadcasting the game... Too bad the Jaguars are involved...

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

The best damn band in the land

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I don't know. I guess if I have nothing else to do, it's OK. I have to admit it's almost too much football though.

I guess if there was a Titans game sandwiched in there it would be different. I just found myself bored watching teams I dont care about for so long. A Titans game and the Sunday night matchup are usually enough for me.

9. JCBRAVE

Im glad the NFL is drawing in American talent for that. Its usually some weirdo English band I could give zero chits about seeing..

10. JCBRAVE

Not me, I like watching every NFL team (unless they turn out to suck like the Jags or Browns over the years). So 14 hours of football is a dream, but yea if the Titans are in there somewhere its even better.

Do you do fantasy? Thats made the NFL season a lot more exciting for me personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar