The NFL labor agreement thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

So, who got more of what they wanted, players or owners? And was what they got worth the lockout, or couldn't they have just made this same settlement months ago...
  2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

one reason is that the players hate the offseason workouts - so by delaying, they got to miss it ;)

It's the Most Wonderful Time ... of the Year...
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

The lockout opened the owners eyes, they now recognize it's a players game, and they need them.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Here's the NFL schedule for this week.

Monday: Teams can go to 90-man rosters; official free-agent list distributed to teams.
    Tuesday: Trading begins. Teams can sign rookies and undrafted free agents at 10 a.m. ET. Teams can negotiate with all free agents and signed players can enter team facilities.
    Wednesday: Players can begin reporting to training camps 15 days before their first preseason games.
    Thursday: Teams can begin to cut players at 4 p.m. ET.
    Friday: Teams can begin to file free-agent signings to the league office at 6 p.m. ET.
    Aug. 4: Deadline for recertification and ratification of CBA by the players.
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Told you guys we'd have a full season from the get-go. When both parties were going to lose... they would have gotten desperate.
  7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I didn't really now how to respond there Deuce. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.