Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The NFL labor agreement thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,795
    and there was much rejoice!
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    So bye bye vy you about to get cut today or tomo.
    2 people high five this.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    I'm sure he's been dreaming about this day for a while. There's very little chance he could land anywhere where he would be treated as badly as he was in Nashville.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,977
    Now we know that aint truth.

You think Philly, Washington, Chicago, NY fans are going to give Vince more of a chance than Nashville? You think Fisher is more difficult to deal with than Shanny or Rex Ryan?
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Personally, I've never seen any QB that was performing at Vince's level criticized as badly as Vince was in Nashville. You can't compare Fisher and VY's relationship to Vince's next QB coach relationship, because Fisher didn't want him to start with, and whoever signs him now, has seen him play at the NFL level, and would be signing him because they want him. NO WAY Vince has a coach that's harder for him to deal with than Fisher was this year!
  4. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Vince's level?! Oh you mean crappy, yea theres been a few QB's I can think of, Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russel, Joey Harrington, Rick Mirer, Chris Weinke, Mike Phipps.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    That's ridiculous! None of the QB's you just named have accomplished 1/4 of what VY has! lol If you added up all their accomplishments you still wouldn't equal Vy's. You need a cat scan.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,499
    Folks, let's move the VY talk to the ongoing VY thread and leave this one on-topic. Thanks.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    I'd like to officially nominate this for dumbest post of the year!
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    So is the new CBA officially official?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.