The NEXT goTitans.com t-shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Titanium.. this isn't about my design vs. TJ's. It is instead me giving my sincere opinion about the design of the shirt of a forum which represents the team i root for.

and to clarify, i did say:
    so in essence, i was making two points in one sentence:
    1) 'forget pluck the ravens'
    2) or VY making a run for it <--- thats amateur. Its not funny.. its not creative nor is it original

the nonoriginal noncreative design i was referring to was was point number 2 while picturing something like this:

[​IMG]

I didn't say 'pluck the ravens' was amature, not funny and not creative as i did mention in my previous post that 'pluck the ravens' was a nice touch and was in my design. I did however say that 'pluck the ravens' shouldn't be the entire theme of a shirt.
  2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

who would have guessed.. :grrhee:
  3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

BIP.. one question.
    did you like my design?
  4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

did i say that his ideas lack creativity and are amateur?
    Did i even hint that?

btw.. BIP, did you like my design?
  5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

gotitans.com

land of 1000 GM's and fashion designers....
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, I think you did.
    seemed explicitly stated to me.
    PB, did you read my ****ing post or not? It began and ended with how I liked your design.
    When I lauged at you're initial post I was screwing around with you a bit. Your remarks and your choice of words just came off as funny me. You sounded like someone trying to tell Tiger Woods the best way to hit a 5 iron.

How about we just drop all that and you tell me what you think of my firing squad concept. I have no graphic design talents so it's not like my idea will become anything more than words without someone taking it and making it happen. I think an anti-Jim Schwartz shirt is a great theme.

By the way, I STILL THINK YOU'RE DESIGN IS GREAT.
  7. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Pitbull, with all due respect, I don't want to have someone standing there trying to read my shirt. Too many letters in your design. People would probably focus on a white boy that is eating white castle's that's supposed to be Lendale.
  9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lmao.. whats your problem titanium?
    you made a post and i responded to it.

now you're commenting about the design and frankly and with all due respect i just don't care.

And the last sentence is amusing at best and leaves me puzzled to know how that has anything to do with this thread. :suspect:
    its like me saying theres too many letters in your post... which maybe there is... but ofcourse thats just an example.
  10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Pitbull ... relax

I thought you asked me if I liked your design. I was just giving you my opinion like you gave yours.

So I guess the Len Whale thing is not part of your design? My bad, I thought it was at the bottom of your proposed t-shirt design. I see now that it's your sig.

Geesh, we have some sensitive people on this board
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.