The new move to use

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 21, 2013.

?

Do you enjoy seeing guys intentionally flipping in football?

1. Hell yea!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. I only care about Mother and my cats.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I don't care.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I have always wanted to see more front flips out on the playing field since I got flipped over in a tackle football game as a kid. I landed it and kept going, but this kid in the clip meant to do it, I got lucky and could never really patient that as my move as a running back later in life.

Even in the NFL we're seeing more flips called on when a move is needed to elude defenders. Its no longer a move reserved only for making a splash into the endzone before going untouched for a TD.
    [​IMG]

Some guys are even busting out the flip on defense

The flip is the new thing to do. Well Im really hoping it is...
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

Just get the TD and protect the football!!! Flipping seems like it could be a good way to lose the football! Prime Example: Rosencopter vs the texans lmao
  3. JCBRAVE

Yea but thats different. he never wanted to get airborne like he did. The guys who can pull it off should use it.
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Aside from the guy on the Bengals last year... my only memories of guys flipping seem to be mostly Ben Troupe, so... NO
  5. JCBRAVE

Its getting used a lot on the high school level. Hopefully this next generation of players keeps flipping over guys and brings it to the NFL.

Anytime a guy flips of gets flipped, everyone jumps out of their seat. IDK how you can't want to see more.
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol man that o line stood there for 30 seconds pointing around... **** were they honestly doing? Counting? Lol

Flips... Yea dangerous. Lol
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

good way to get your knees or neck destroyed.

Even hurdling is dangerous- but it's an actual reasonable move. Why flip?
  8. JCBRAVE

You guys cant not like this idea. With guys being fined because of high hits to the head, guys are targeting a lower area. Perfect chance to make someone look stupid and go over the top
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

good chance of losing the ball aside from increasing the risk of serious injury as well
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It looks cool, but it'd end your playing days quickly.

I always did my best to be "light" on my feet when I played. I was always smaller, so it was a bit easier. But I always wanted my feet moving- never planted. To do a front-flip, you have to plant both feet. That sh** is scary. Unless you know for certain you're in open field... but still.