Discussion in 'Smack Central' started by fitantitans, May 5, 2006.
Sec 330 made a point. Houston is the worst "expansion" franchise since WWII
GeT what does that have to do with the thread topic. Is it your little way of helping him change the topic, because I am right?
I am not Overalls, but okay I'll play....
2. 2004 (remember that year? Y'all could have tried out for the Curling team at the Olympics!)
3. Aaron Glenn, Jamie Sharper (you said history!)
4. Bob McNair vs Bud Adams, Texans win again!
5. Harris County PD is not on a first name basis with our roster. Don't need no drug sniffing dogs in our locker room.
We are not the worst expansion team ever. We are slow to the winner's circle because we are not building a 'flash in the pan' team. Building a winning franchise takes time and perserverance. But I don't expect y'all to understand these complex concepts. We had a slight backslide last season, but since the weak link is gone now (Capers and his cronies), we seem to be turned in the right direction.
I am anticipating another year of Titan stomping, Texans style. Keep spouting off about us, I enjoy fiction as well as the next poster.
Hey I like curling.......................................
second I said worst "expansion" team since WWII. I used the "expansion" because some of the post WWII expansions were actually teams comming into the NFL intact from other leagues - Cleveland Browns for instance. For true expansion teams the Cows are the only team that has NOT been to the playoffs by year 4. Period. End of argument.
Thanks for playing, but sorry, no prize...
1. I don't know what this is, is it a score from a game? Fill me in and I'll respond.
2. 2004- I'm not sure why that's good history for your team. I'll go on the assumption that it's because it's the best record your franchise has ever held, and you swept the titans. Well, first, 7-9. 7-9! Note to Texans, that's a losing Record! Don't cite that as positive history. Sweeping the Titans, I'll give you that. Congrats. Our excuse is that we had the most players out for injury for the most games of and NFL team. Maybe it's not an excuse, but in our rivalry with you, we more than made up for it last year, taking our cumulative record against you to a lovely 6-2.
3. Really? Two players that played for your team for three years? I could be wrong, but I don't think either every went to the pro bowl, but still... wow... if that's the best you got, I'll take it any day.
4. Bob McNair... sorry, I'd rather have bud. I enjoyed watching Bud get destroyed at the Derby, much like I enjoy watching his team get destroyed EVERY YEAR THEY HAVE EVER EXISTED!
5. Not true in TN either. That's weak smack.
Better luck next time, but thanks for playing... Now please enjoy watching Vince Young and Lendale White torch you for the next 5-10 years.
That's so hot.
Your post is such hogwash
but your smack is hot lighting whiskey in a jar.
I can't wait until game weeks...
One good hearted woman...
to forgive inperfection...
in a team th-aat suuucks...
just one chance to tell her...
how much they still suck...
They can't be sorry enough...
Texans beat the Cowpokes 19-10 in their first game, then they lost their next five in a row.
Thanks for the backup. And Texans, wow, I'm impressed.
Oh yeah, don't you recall the thread you made where the Cowboy fan with the T.O. avatar shreaded Overalls? It was (and is) a sweet thread man... It was the one with the poll about Texan season expectations... then I came along and posted the "Draft Vince Young" video... (I still have that song stuck in my head) ... yup. That was a great thread... T.O. tried to say it was a fluke that the Texans won that game, and I believe, if memory serves, I provided evidence that supported his claim. I also predicted that the Cowboys were going to bury the Texans in regular season play this upcoming year, however, I made no such contrary guarentees for my beloved Titans... I'm picking the Boys to win the NFC. No kidding.
Separate names with a comma.