The new ads

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nigel, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Hate them. A lot. Banner ads at the top or bottom of the screen I can live with. The ads on the side of the screen are fine (I even clicked on one of them last week). But the new ads that show up in the middle of threads are AWFUL.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They are going to be set so that only guests view them. I had to make sure it worked first. I hope to have the taken care of later today.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I thought you had sold your soul TJ. :ha:

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

ooops, Jeff ignore my pm to you. I hate them too. Glad to hear you're on top of the situation :)

5. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

Doesn't really bother me too much. I understand that this site is not free to keep up and running so whatever can offset the cost(s) for TJ, I have no problem with it.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I do have to agree with you here. TitanJeff absorbs the cost to run goTitans.com, I guess I can handle NetFlix being screamed at me between posts ;)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its not to bad, sometimes when I scroll down fast the page jams at the break between ads, but it is easily fixed.

8. TitanJeff

It'll be gone for members soon. Lurkers will have to deal with it tho. :brow:

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm still seeing the ads, even though I'm logged in...

10. TitanJeff

Yeah. Still working on the fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar