The National Sports media Makes me SICK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

All they arfe talking about is how our guys shouldn't have stompped the towell and how the number one seed never goes to the super bowl?
    I just heard Jim Mora ecuse the Steelers on NFL total access because Pitt was tired due to their really tough schedule and we were well rested because of our cakewalk schedule.

I don't want to hear about how this is good for our team. Bullcrap
    The Titans have EARNED respect from everyone and these Titan haters in the media are being exposed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I know you well enough to understand a lot of stuff sickens you. Good to see you again by the way.

That being said let me spin it.

Disrespect got us this far. (did it not?)

Well, naturally... shouldn't you welcome more disrespect?

I do. I know what to expect in response.

I would rather have the dis than praise.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

honestly who cares?

the more disrespect we get the more fun it'll be come February!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

5. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Here's why i disagree

As a NFL junkie the games are only 75% of the entertainment.
    The other 25% comes from the media IE: Magazines, Inside the NFL, Sportscenter, Total access etc.

Those outlets are for pure entertainment. As all of you Titan fans know, a season like this only comes around once every ten years or so at best. With that said i want my damn entertainment that i as a fan have earned by sticking with my team through the lean years.

There's a reason 10 Pittsburg fans told me yesterday that the Titans suck!
    And that reason is the MEDIA. It's another area of NFL entertainment that i as a fan am being dreprived. The media's lack of Titan respect cuases other fans in the NFL to treat Titans fans with a lack of respect for our team.

We deserve our ten year fair share of respect!

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

BTW Bipolar i've been aound just haven't had much time for posting this year. Been very busy.
    got my plaoff tix today BTW :)

7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

and I am saying that disrespect fuels this team.

If this team gets the recognition the results will falter.

Endure the disrespect until February 1.

Then you can have your "entertainment".

9. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

10. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

When i come home from a win like yesterday, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside....and i want that feeling to last :)
    The i turn on the TV and watch all this lack of respect and Titan hating and the feeling is gone!
    Our team has earned as much respect as any team in the league with the exception of the Giants because they are the SB champs
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar