The Nate Clements Update Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

As much as I wanted him, I am glad we didn't outbid their contract.

:eek:

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You see, here is my problem with this WHOLE thing. While people are saying " that is too much money" Dont spend it, ect. Well I dont know if all of you realize that is what it takes to win. I am not saying go in over your head, but you have got to pursue these athletes. But we do not know all of what is going on behind closed doors.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They also say it is too much but if we had of signed him they'd be applauding the move.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree Gunny. While I am sitting patienly watching the moves, I would like to see us make one....or two....

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

name a team that has never made a off-season move.

it is going to happen.

6. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Go after Kerney? Others?

Well, day two is here. Does anyone think we'll go after Kerney or any other players? I'm okay with what has gone on so far, I was a little disappointed because of the emotional build-up of free agency finally arriving...but I'm sure glad we didn't spend $80 mill on a barely above average CB. I think when it is all said and done, Travis Henry will still be here next year anyway. If not...what about Dominic Rhodes? He and Addai proved to be a pretty good one-two punch. White/Rhodes? Could work...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Clements is not an above average corner.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I still think there's a good chance we're eyeing some of the DE talent in this years draft. There could be some really good ones both in the 1. and 2.

9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Gunny...i said slightly above average, maybe that is a stretch. Certainly not the $80 mill type, not even the $30 mill type imho.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you really think teams and GMs know less than we do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar