The Nate Clements Update Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

No, one day in and it tells you we are going to be smart with the money. Clements will get a huge contract. We are not just "one player away" from being a real player for the super bowl. We need more pieces. Would rather get multiple solid players than one great player for huge money.

BTW...PFT is easily the worst site around. The fact they say that because we are "sniffing around" Clements means that we are considering life without Jones shows how much they are clueless. The talk about going after a CB was around heavily well before anything happened with Pacman. We would have "sniffed" regardless....

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I understand your point, but who else is out there that's going to make a real difference at corner?

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

ahhh man this sucks. Can wait for those 3rd and 20 for the opposing them; only to allow them the first down :( :( :(

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

From Sports Illustrated: Link

Until he signs with someone, I'll still hold out hope

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I would rather spend some money beefing up our rotation on the DL. That will help our DB alot.

6. lilkhmerkid4u

Clements to the 49ers :( :( :( :(

7. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Out of the Mix for Clements

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans are no longer among those teams being considered by free agent CB Nate Clements of the Buffalo Bills. According to some reports, the San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns have emerged as the primary players in the race to land Clements. Many believe with the future of

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

Clements is gone to san fran for $23 M to sign - a deal the Bengals could have done if they cut the few guys who do play defense.

9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

excuse me while I shut my office door and puke at the thought of Hill starting again this year...

10. lilkhmerkid4u

How much is Champ making?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar