the My Favorite kerrycollins Titan moment thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'll start - my favorite kerrycollins Titan moment was his first championship season game as Titans QB. It was in the first half and poor kerrycollins was in the pocket and he felt the pressure of the rush so he ducked his head and laid his left arm on an OL man's butt. Only the pressure was all in his mind. When he realized this he popped his ugly head up and promptly threw the ball away for an incompletion.

t-t-t-that's kerrycollins folks!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I like the one where he throws an interception on the most important drive of the game.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I saw a beautiful incompletion last week. Perfect spiral into the ground. The way it skipped up and into the hands of the WR. It was like looking at great art.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i'll enjoy when he is yanked from the field and given a clipboard

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

If he decides to stay, we'll be lucky to have him when Young is ready to take over.

6. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

When he first started the NFL had the one bounce rule. He just forgot the rule change.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I loved when the media was reporting Collins was in Thailand, just because someone said the Thai's were being overthrown.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

My favorite Kerry Collins moment:

Week 8 - Collins runs out as the team enters the field. He runs straight to the sideline, puts his helmet behind the bench. Then he stands up, puts on his headset and grabs his clipboard. He stands in the same spot on the sideline for the next 3 and half hours watching Vince Young decimate the Houston Texans.

Hold on........that might've been my favorite VY moment too.

10. i personally loved it when he was 0 for 9 at one point against the chargers, or maybe its all those games, cause hes averaging 2 ints per game, what a player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar