The Miracle or 1-yard short

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I was reading the thread about which dyson would you rather have back and i got to thinking...What will you remember Kevin Dyson for more, the music city miracle or 1-yard short in the superbowl?

Personally, I choose the miracle. The superbowl play was just an outstanding play by mike jones. But what do you guys think?

2. i go with the miracle, u try to remember the achievements that people make over their failures, i dont kno if we could call being 1 yard short a failure but like u said just a great play by the rams defense

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

The 1 yard......

The only time we've been to the Superbowl in our entire existence.

You can have as many miracles as you want but theres only 1 superbowl.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I have to go with the Miracle jsut because without it we wouldnt have made the SB

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Mcm

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I go with 1900 myself. I mean MCM. I mean Music City Miracle.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Music City Miracle. Positive over negative.

8. did he have 1900 yards receiving?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

coolest thing about the mcm is Dyson wasn't even the guy who was supposed to catch Wycheck's pass. Thigpen was blocked.

Heads up play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar