Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Madden Curse strikes again!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    wouldn't 2001 be Eddie's turf toe season.
  1. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I remember a couple of guys on this forum saying they wouldn't take Alexander because of that curse, guess they were right...
  2. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    I was one of them lol. I took LT, LT and in my comp draft I got Alexander.
  3. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I knew one of em was you...
  4. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    The only team I got Alexander on was an autopick, man that sucks. There's no denying this is a curse, such circumstances are way too coincidental to not be real.

:injured:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    :bump:

Vince is playing poorly and now has his first significant injury as a pro....

Really hope it's just temporary, but with halloween coming up and vince's injury I'm scared the curse has struck again... :scared:
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,992
    The Madden curse doesn't always mean you'll get injured. Just means you'll suck the following season in some way or another. And so far, it hasn't skipped a victim.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Vince has looked a touch snake bitten.
  7. Sappersis "custom user title here"

Moolah:
    $0
    I think they should start putting old players on the cover. Ones who no longer play (Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Art Donovan, etc.) Go ahead and allow you to sub in these old classics just so the decision makes sense. But then you wont have anyone hurt. No matter who/what the events i dont like to see players injured.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    an eleven year old doesn't want the game with a guy who does a pre-game show on the cover. he wants the game with the guy who is in the game.

Maybe they EA should make several covers. That way they could spread it around a little. Plus with five guys on the cover some people will have the compulsion to spend $250 getting all of them.. or they might get a sale they might not otherwise have because some one buys the game as a fan of one particular guy.

They would have 5 endorsement contracts to pay though.. they wouldn't like that. I bet there are plenty of guys who would like a share of that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.