The Madden Cover

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Amishboy, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

I think Bud should come out with a team rule about the Madden cover. The curse has got us twice. I hope benching the star will save the team this time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

That crazy turnover Eddie had to Ray Lewis still gets me. I still can't believe that happened.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Please note, there is a difference between a 'curse' and an older RB whos on the tail end of his productive days and a young, underdeveloped QB who isn't ready to start in the NFL yet. What about Favre? He doesn't look like he's been cursed by the Madden jinx...

4. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

So you don't think all of what went on this off season with Favre was bad?

Vince might still be young but he went to the pro bowl. Now this?

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So going through with all that crap with Green Bay isn't enough, he happens to lead the NFL in interceptions. He's also on a worse team and has been booed recently.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

[​IMG]

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah, but think about how much worse the team would be without Favre, he's lead them to comebacks, and he's had some great games...and like you said, he's had some bad ones too...

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I wouldnt say 6-3 and a chance to be in 1st place in the division is a worse team.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Give me a break with that baloney. Reread old threads and see that my opinion hasn't waivered: GB would have been better off with Favre (who has 16TDs and an 89.9 rating for the season, way to neglect those stats Burner) and the Jets went from a pile of garbage to the team that will probably (as I predicted the minute Brady went down in week 1) win the NFC East. The entire soap opera between the Jets and the Packers wouldn't have been even an afterthought if it didn't occur in the offseason with a HOF QB and get blown up on ESPN and NFL Network 24-7 for 2 months. Madden curse my a$s, if it wasn't for the Titans I could see the Jets making a run at the AFC. And if a team who's won their past three games with a margin of 101-44 has been booed recently then you can probably attribute that to the same group of fans that bood Eli Manning every time he made a mistake until he won a Super Bowl. NYers (myself included) accept less BS then anyone outside of Philly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar