The Locker and Casey dilemma

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BoutThatLife, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed. Roos needs to play better.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We should have already gotten the casey deal done. We have plenty of cap space and he is the center stone for our defense

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

It will get done. Casey isn't going anywhere!

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lets see how he preforms in this defense before we end up paying him a hefty chunk of our cap and him not be what we need.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jake Locker.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't see him staying healthy....HOPE I'm wrong....would love to CHANGE my opinion. See what I did there?????

7. amy

amy Starter

You don't 'hope' anything. You see it as you want it and know it will happen the way you think it. Hope is useless because it is negative. You never hope if your positive in your thinking. Instead, you see what you want accomplished. I'm not saying it works all the time, but it works if enough people have the same thoughts.

So if you and the Negative Nellys on here change the way you think, good things will occur. That is, if you actually WANT good things to occur. I'm wondering if a lot of the posters would actually like to see Locker fail just so they can get attention by saying, "I told you so". People are like that. The world functions as a result of the way people think. It is quite evident that our thinking is dooming us because our thoughts are negative and that leads to negative actions. Look to any corner of the planet for proof.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

People hope for stuff that is uncertain. Just like you are hoping in the fact that you think it's going to be positive.

How do people get negative thoughts? They get them based on information that is known. If the information that is known is negative, then they will be negative. It's the same way for positive information. If we would have came off a 13-3 season last year with Locker staying healthy I would be more positive. But that's not the case. Therefore I am skeptical and am hoping other wise. Hoping is not useless. It's a form of positive thinking.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope thats not how these yellow bellies feel, who in the hell is anyone on here to say "I told you so" or "I was right"?

No one knows who you guys are... And youre all wrong about Locker, cause Im right about Locker.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jake Locker is so good he only needs two fingers to throw 1st downs

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar