The Lendale/Vickerson Trade Moved Us Up For Who?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

To me, preseason is bunk. Colts went winless in the preseason two or three seasons back, hasn't hurt them yet.

Dress rehearsal, baby. May look the same and feel the same, but if you aren't bringing more when the real thing starts, then it's a problem.

I figure the Verner trade may pay dividends, not necessarily from what happened in this game, but in the logic behind it - strengthen your weakest position by sacrificing a malcontent and a rotational player on d-line. If Verner turns out to be aces, then it's a stroke of genius. Right now it's a logical move that shows some promise.

I'm still hoping for Mouton to pull it out, though that's becoming less likely... UH all the way!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The NFL preseason is the biggest ripoff in professional sports and it ain't close.

But I'll be there Monday night. ;)

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You mean beside the Broncos who have him listed as the 3rd RB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar