The Lendale/Vickerson Trade Moved Us Up For Who?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

I believe is was verner in that case I am happy bout it

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It was Verner. Sucks we gave up Vickerson though. I have a feeling we're going to be really weak up the middle this season.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not to mention it took CJ 3 carries against the Seahawks from the 2 yard line to score a TD. I'd rather have LW do that in one and save CJ the pounding.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Blount will be fine.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm still not seeing anything special about Blount. The guy looks like he's running in slow motion and just plows into the back of the offensive line.

I guess if you need six inches he's the guy.

Here's to hoping a vet get cut sometime before the season starts.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Did you watch the game yesterday? I mean, it was the Seahawks but our dline looked intimidating. The starters got pressure nearly every play without the blitz and we were playing without Morgan, Hayes, and Brown.

Our dline won't be an issue this year. In fact, I don't think our defense will be an issue this year.

I really liked the way (most of) our starters played yesterday. We sat a lot of guys but the guys who did play, played very well.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's funny because I have the exact opposite opinion, reconfirmed after watching yesterday's game.

CB#2 is going to get lit up this season if things don't change. And that was the Seahawks, a bottom tier NFL team this season.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Verner is looking good for us. Vickerson also looked good, but at a position the Titans have abundant talent at. So far seems like both sides benefited from that weird trade. I'm not at all concerned about it taking C.J. two extra plays to pound it in, he's usually trash in the preseason anyways. So him scoring is nothing but a plus, no matter how he did it.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

It's the same thing with our defense every year. Great DLine, great overall..... until you get to our secondary/pass defense. I can't believe we're still trying to alleviate this problem with rookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar