The Legacy of Bud Adams!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvette

Yvette Starter

Its probably the only thing he's paid for in this town :))

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh damn... wait a minute... I forgot. I'm a Steeler fan! :lol3:

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Titans charity foundation, and Bud from his own pocket, has paid for A LOT of things in this town and state that would never have benefited had he not decided to move his team here.

4. Yvette

Yvette Starter

Thats absolutely true and I still reserve the right to question his motives.

I think the majority of the credit should go to the volunteers and hardworking employees of the foundation; they are the ones who truly make an impact in the community.

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Bud Adams and Lamar Hunt created the AFC in the basement of Hunts house... which then became a merger that created todays NFL. It's safe to say Adams legacy and his place in the H.O.F aren't tarnished or questioned.

6. Yvette

Yvette Starter

I'm with you 100%. He certainly has a ton of screw ups in his lifetime but he also has a ton of success.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Who hasn't? I'm not mad at Bud anymore.
    [​IMG]
    I'm not so bad. I'm Bud Adams!:))

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how u liking that signature?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar