The latest comments from Whisenhunt on Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I stood face to face with Locker and he seemed to be exactly the same height as me.
    6', not 6'3".. I wonder about these measurements sometimes..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yeah absolutely. Albert Haynesworth is listed as 6'6..

I am barely 6'3.. and he was comparable height to me. They must be measuring these guys with lead in their pockets, and wearing high heels or Herman Munster shoes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

At QB, I want intangibles, smarts, leadership.

At pass rusher, screw all that, just gimme a freak athlete.

Id be ecstatic with barr. Raw is fine. If he wasn't raw, he'd be a top five pick and we'd never get him. I doubt we do anyway.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You set the table bro. What I was questioning was IF, like you said, if he takes us to the playoffs you would still ditch him or at him on the bench. I say, if he takes us, he s t ays

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Locker stays healthy and performs this season - even making the playoffs The Titans are still gonna lowball him moving forward. The "injured guy" label never quite washes off.
    I don't see how Whiz doesn't go for a young QB right away. It's inevitable that Locker moves in in my mind..

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

no

wrong

oh so wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar