Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The latest comments from Whisenhunt on Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 26, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
  2. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $767
    Whis is correct. Until Jake got injured, he was playing good, smart football. Up to Jake and the injury gods to tell if he stays with us after this season.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,184
    Locker gets hurt. Clipboard Jesus leads us to the first pick. We draft QB.

We know how the season ends in friggin March. Depressing.
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,622

We won't get the 1st pick. We'll be stuck in limbo between picks 4-9. All the good franchise QBs will be off the board.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,336
    That is what TWW2 is praying for
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  6. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506

god i hate you and hope something terrible happens to you so you can stop depressing all of us with terrible posts like that one.

I think Jake is able to play all season with the improvements on the offensive line and we make playoffs and win wild card weekend before falling to denver in the divisional round. Only teams that are better than us in the AFC are Denver, New England, and Cincinnati (arguably). As long as we stay reasonably healthy and we beat teams we are supposed to beat (aka Jacksonville) we should make playoffs
    titan520 high fives this.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,184
    I like Jake, but lets be reasonable. The guy gets hurt. He's been injured every year going back to college. Broken thumb, broken ribs, dislocated shoulder, knee/hip, and lisfranc. THAT'S A LOT INJURIES.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    Yea so theres nothing left he can hurt, all done being injured.
    titan520, Brew City, Renfro95 and 1 other person high five this.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,013
    You may not like to hear what he says but he's definitely rolling with the more likely outcome. We literally saw this happen last season and we have no real assurances that Jake will be injury free. I'm personally hoping for the best but I just can't believe in Jake's ability to stay healthy until I see it.
    nbtoppers2 and titans92790 high five this.
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,269
    Except he did throw two picks in the Rams game and one into triple coverage in the Jags game just before getting hurt.

But I guess you may have been referring to the first injury against the Jets... And yes, at that point he was looking like a legit QB.
    nickmsmith high fives this.