The Kyle Wilson bandwagon.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I just remembered this from the past season. He had this bus at all the games. I'm pretty sure it was a group of Boise St. fans that just made it... like a shrine on wheels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sweet, though.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He's who I want us to draft.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Jump on it!

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

If I remember correctly from the Senior Bowl stuff, it's his families vehicle. They got it so his family (and relatives) could travel together to the games.

It's AWESOME. When they first showed it I thought it MUST have been the TV guys projecting that image onto the RV...but no...his family got it done or something.

He apparently caught a hell of a lot of flak for it at the Senior Bowl from players AND coaches. One of the WR's coaches saw it and thought Wilson must be a y guy and said something like..."We're gonna have to roast you up a bit." Wilson responded by dominating nearly every WR he faced for the entire week.

If he can run as fast as Haden (mid 4.4's) at his Pro Day, I don't think it's a slam dunk Haden goes first. Thomas could also be picked first to play CB. Berry could too.

Gut

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm on the bandwagon now. I ain't even gonna lie, that s..+ was dope.

Who has them self all over an RV like that and I mean that in a complimentary way. Seriously, you know you're good when you have an actual bandwagon.

I want this kid. Especially if he is a really good CB and can return. Take him in heartbeat if here's there.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I really have liked what I've seen from this kid. Normally I don't like to see top cb's move over slot WR's on defense because that's usually a red flag on his speed. My other red flag on him were his solo tackling numbers...which imply he's not too agressive in run support. However, he was awesome at senior Bowl practices and easily more impressive than any other DB in 1v1 drills. He also was VERY aggressive in showing he could fly up and tackle in run support!

Still need to check out his speed, but other than that, I don't see much downside. And like Haden, he's a real competitor and what I like to call a feisty CB. Finnegan is a feisty CB!

Gut

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If 2 of the top 3 CBs(Haden-Thomas-Wilson) are there at 16 it is simply a matter of picking which one. I do think this is a pick we have to use on Cb and now that we have signed the great Jason Babin a DE in rd one is very unlikely.

Personally i like Thomas better in the first rd but i would not object at all to drafting Wilson there.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

This draft is hard to read for a couple of reasons. First of all we don't know ho much confidence the Titans might have in Mouton and McCourty. Sure those guys had some tough times as rookies but most rookies do. I remember Andre Dyson getting thrown in there as a rookie and getting burned but he turned out to be a pretty decent #2 CB for us.

On the DE side it is obvious we have a need at that position but maybe the Titans think they can get real good value on a guy in the 3rd or 4th round and let Wash coach him up. We do have Hayes and Ford so the cupboard isn't completely bare. There are a bunch of DEs with 1st round grades but there really aren't any standout guys who I would call sure things to get double digit sacks.

A guy like Thomas could fill a couple of needs over time. He could play CB or S. Similar to Griff coming out. S is a future need with Hope looking ready for a wheel chair soon.

My guess whoever we pick will be a solid player whatever position they play. I have confidence in MR based on his 1st round picks. In reality it is the 3rd and 4th round that will make or break this draft.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Man if Kyle Wilson has a brother he'd be feeling pretty damn low.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If our first pick isn't Graham or Wilson I'm going to be disappointed. Unless they're just not there.

Wilson is like Finnegan 2.0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar