The Jets haven't allowed an offensive TD yet.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

Revis is playing like the best corner in the NFL. I say we just take advantage of their blitz packages by running a bunch of screens.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bet the result will be within 3 points....

But I hate playing the Jets, they always give us problems.

3. Titans1990

Titans1990 Camp Fodder

I've watched both Jet games and I haven't yet seen a team throw towards the middle of the field on their D. They try too throw too the outside against Revis and Sheppard, 2 good corners. we should test there safeties. No matter what we do, it will be tough, their D has looked great so far.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

After the Jets watch film on CJ again, you can bet they will be all over him.

Only way we win is through the air.

book it.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Of course were going to score a TD this week. Problem is stopping them. The Jets are good and for real but with a rookie QB that makes them beatable. I HOPE our secondary finally covers someone and we can get some pressure though. We had pressure vs. Roethlisberger but the secondary crapped out, there was little pressure vs. Schaub and the secondary sucked. There's too much talent in the secondary to have a 3rd bad week.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chris Johnson is no secret. Everyone knows about NEEDING to stop him. Doing it is another story.

7. Phear

Phear Camp Fodder

bradys 3 sb wins say collins isnt on his level> stats do not tell the whole story, brady brought his team back against the bills and won. collins isnt on his level i do not know why we are even arguing about this. sleep on the jets and the titans get beat by them just like last year. and this year its in the jets house.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Brady also has thrown about 100 passes this season which IMO is pretty stupid. Their run game sucks yes but Brady throwing so much isn't working. They should be 0-2, don't forget that.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

They won by means of a miracle against the lousy Bills. (They sure are on the losing end of just about every miracle, aren't they?) Brady is better then Collins, no argument there. But if you read my post, I said you cant just expect him to be as good as he was. As in, he's had an injury, multiple surgeries, and a year and a half break since the last time he completed a full NFL game. And unless my eyes are deceiving me, he looks timid and less deadly then before. I'm sure it's just rust, but at this point, early in the season, Collins has looked better then Brady, minus a terrible, potential game-losing fumble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar