The Jeff Fisher Show

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I caught a little bit of the Jeff Fisher Show last night and I thought it was interesting that he metioned giving carries to Henry and White, but no mention of Brown.

I can't believe how far Chris Brown has fallen off the radar screen. I have to wonder why they didn't try to trade him before the deadline? Although he probably wouldn't have brought that much in return.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Insurance. Henry just need to light the wrong smoke once and he's gone for a full year.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

What would you have gotten with a trade before the deadline a 6th at best more than likely a 7th round pick. We stand to make out better with a comp pick if he signs with someone else as a FA plus keeping him around just in case of injury this season.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Indeed,we are in a no lose situation unless no one signs him as a FA. Gay as he is someone will pick him up.:evil:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm glad to have the insurance. We know that we'll have enough RBs even if something goes wrong.

We're all talking about Henry, but I hope White gets some shots in too... Houston passed on him twice.

6. brown is only insurance right now, next year hes gone

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

cheap insurance too....................

8. Not that cheap. His base salary is over $1.5M...

I'm sure there wasn't enough demand for him to make it worthwhile for the Titans to trade him.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I would like to see him get some carries behind the better line at some point.

Makes you wonder though....turf toe? Extra weight? Seems like some of that burst that made him good is not there.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'm waiting to the TitanJeff show to get finalised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar