Smack The Jaguars Suck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Can't argue with that.

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Oh man we got one gimme at the end of the year with Matt ****ing Cassel running our offense and both teams having nothing to play for. We need to blow up the roster and start from scratch.

3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

We haven't fully turned it around yet. Yea we had some impressive wins and went 9-7 but we could easily go 5-11 next year it wouldn't surprise any non Titans fan.

We got lucky against the chiefs, broncos, lions, and bears plus the Texans weren't playing their starters in the season finale. That's the difference between 9-7 and 4-12.

I just don't see us having fully turned it around yet, but at least we're moving in the right direction unlike the jags and browns

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sopt it, Thaky. We're not allowed to take the wait and see approach around here.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Somebody on here was stating that the Jags would win this division...It's ridiculous lol. Listen, I agree with you guys that we aren't 100% there. We had some luck and stayed healthy etc...but we also did a damn good job with what we had. Hats off to the players and coaches. We had virtually no receivers and a Swiss cheese secondary and went from 3-13 to 9-7. Let's give credit where it's due. We had a good off season. Personally, I think we need one more heavy defensive draft/FA and we will run this division. I honestly believe we will be top 2 in our division this year though. Jags always find ways to fail, Colts are bum cheeks and Luck isn't healthy, and Houston has a great defense, but the offense is iffy...

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Our division is so unstable and unpredictable and the talent is so spread that any team winning the division would not surprise me. To be honest I would rank our division in terms of complete teams:
    1. Titans (franchise qb, good rb, mediocre defense)
    2. Texans (no qb, good rb, great defense with franchise player Watt)
    3. Jaguars (sub par qb, good rb, mediocre defense)
    4. Colts (franchise qb, no rb, mediocre defense)

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Don't say that about the Jags DTM...They are sooooooo dangerous!!!!

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm fairly confident that will be the funniest thing I read all day.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar