Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 37 users.
  1. The Dude Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    hey there, registered a couple years ago, post to start posting
  2. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    long time viewer, just thought i'd sign up and add my two cents in some stuff!
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $133
    Hey all Titans Fans!!! Should have joined one of these years ago, but never did. Can't wait to add my 2 cents about the team I love most. I am Brandon from Brentwood, TN. Season Ticket buyer, literally went to all 10 home games last season on the 4th row from the field. Own amazing pics from Titans home games, please message me if you ever want any.

OH, if anyone wants the Titans pic I have as my Avatar pic, its AMAZING & PERFECT for your Smartphone / iPhone background. I will GLADLY sent it to anyone
  3. TNTitanFan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    An old Newbie

Hello fellow Titan fans!
    My name is Mike and I live in Mt Juliet. I have been an Oiler/Titan fan from the days of Warren Moon much to the dismay of my immediate family who ALL were Cowboy fans, but I am slowly converting them over.
    I just found this site last Saturday, and have been perusing the threads trying to get a handle on the "nature" of this group. Good group, lots of "discussion" :brow:, just my thing. Since I am new, be nice, I have a lot too learn about posting threads, responding, and my grammer/spelling can sometimes be horrible.:clown:
    Here's hoping I will be able to contribute to the conversations.:D
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,604
    Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
  4. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,378
    New guy here,
    Lurked for a bit and decided to join up. This looks like by far the best Titans forum around.
  5. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Thom here. I'm an attorney from Elizabethton, just getting my own practice started. I was pretty active in the TOMB before TitansOnline shut it down; wonder if any old TOMB-ers are around here?
  6. bkellyusa Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    New On Forum

I am new here but I have been lurking for quite awhile. I love the Titans but since I play Fantasy Football I pay attetion to other teams as well and I kep up with my other family members teams who do not live Nashville. I think this is an excellent fan forum and I look forward to contributing here.
  7. Since1892 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Lurked for about a year, now a poster, hello hello
  8. GLOCKMEISTER Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Im here because Titanscentral is down. Hello