Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 35 users.
  1. CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Whats up my fellow Titan homies!? I'm George and new to the board. Currently I'm living in south Ohio but make a trip to Tennessee once a year for vacation and at least twice to a Titans game. Happy I could join the board!
  2. oiler 78 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Oiler 78 from Wisconsin been a oiler/Titan fan since 1978(earl Campbells rookie year hi all.
  3. oiler 78 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Looking forward to posting some great threads and reading your replys this team NEEDS HELP!
  4. oiler 78 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Another frustrating season comes to an end.
  5. oiler 78 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Great to be able to have a place 2 voice our opinions.
  6. BabyBlue#9 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    23 year old college student from Houston, TX. Started following the Titans the season after they lost to Baltimore in the playoffs (where Del Greco had 2 kicks blocked), and eventually became a big fan. I tried rooting for the Texans instead when they came around, but my heart belongs to the Titans, I can't help it. :cool:
  7. MSIJustice Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Sup Guys! 20 year old college student from GA...been a titans fan since 99!
  8. jtpa2j Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Welcome! I'm new here as well, but I'm looking forward to great discussions!
  9. chocolatebarr78 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    Whats going on!
    Live in Baltimore, Maryland (Boo ravens). Grew up in Nashville and still got those season tickets ;)
  10. ohiotitan75 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    20 year old college student in ohio. I grew up near cleveland but i bleed red and blue