The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Mariota Magic

Mariota Magic Starter

Thanks, but I uploaded the one I wanted..what do you think?
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

I could be wrong but I think someone has that same avi...
  3. Mariota Magic

Mariota Magic Starter

I tried to reply yesterday, but the site crashed. If someone else has this avatar, please let me know, and I'll find another.. Thanks for the heads-up.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

I checked around, maybe they changed it/or I was mistaken, but I cant find your avi being used anywhere else. Youre good to go.
  5. tutt22

tutt22 Rookie

Wished I would have found this board years ago. Anyways, I was born and raised in Nashville and have been a Titans fan since day. I look forward to discussing Titans football. :beerbang:

PS - If there is a Mularky has to go club I would like to signup. My guess is I am probably :deadhorse:
  6. VondyP

VondyP Starter

are you the avi police?
    altitan high fives this.
  7. MoonBat

MoonBat Camp Fodder

Hi guys. So, I'm actually Texan and I grew up with the Houston Oilers. When they moved to Tennessee I was devastated, and I honestly couldn't bring myself to transfer my loyalty to Tennessee; I didn't live there, after all, and they sure didn't show Tennessee games on Texas television. So I just started following the Cowboys.

Long story short, I recently moved to New Hampshire, and, while the Patriots are a good team, I have been thinking of my Oilers roots and realized that, darn it, my team is still here, only now it's got a new name and home. No big deal, I don't have to be from around Tennessee to be a Titans fan. So I joined the forum, and, though I still know nothing about the team, I'm going to start following the Titans and learning all I can about them. I just hope I can do my part!