The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. the12thplayer

the12thplayer Starter

Hey! It has been awhile since I have been on. But, I will re introduce myself for those that don't remember me. I moved to Nashville in 2000 I was 18 and just getting into sports. The city really made me fall in love with the TITANS. The fans were awesome and the experience at the games were really fun. I found that I love Football! I started going to the games, even by myself, and just found a huge passion for the team. So, here we are 15 years later. I don't live in Nashville anymore but I still carry my fandom with me. I currently live in Cincinnati. So, I am in Orange and Black country, which isn't too bad and they have embraced me even though I am a #1 Titan fan! I went to a Titans practice this past year and it was alot of fun! I recommend everyone getting down there to experience seeing them practice. I will always be a Titans fan!! I love this team! I was an OG member of the old TOMB. I loved the TOMB and when it disappeared it was kinda devestating. I loved talking to everyone and discussing the team. Not alot of negativity, usually just true fans really wanting to debate and discuss the team. Anyhoo, thanks for listening, it feels good to be back. I look forward to talking about the Draft. Who know's maybe I will get to go to the draft party at LP field this upcoming season! GO TITANS!!
    Razorbacks high fives this.
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #SellTheTeam

Welcome back
  3. 702ctaylor

702ctaylor Guest

TitanUp! New to this forum. Been a fan since 03. Reppin from Vegas. Go Titans!
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Welcome.
  5. 702ctaylor

702ctaylor Guest

Thanks! No Titan fans in Vegas so I look forward to getting to know you guys.
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Not many in Nashville either.

:cuss:
  7. 702ctaylor

702ctaylor Guest

Yeahh, I've seen the the stands during our games. Our time will come though. Just need to be patient.
  8. 6lb. leader

6lb. leader Special Teams Standout

I'm an Oregon State beaver fan who endured the record 28 consecutive losing seasons by the football team; so I know the feeling of hoping that the games are at least somewhat competitive. I've always liked the Titans, even back to their Earl Campbell days. Since they drafted Marcus Mariota, who is such a high character guy, I root for the Titans even more. I am not a Seahawks fan, although I still wonder what the heck were they thinking with that play call near the end of their last Superbowl.
    CRUDS high fives this.
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS The secret is the meat! Staff

Are you ready to embrace all things TITANS?
  10. 6lb. leader

6lb. leader Special Teams Standout

If by embracing all things Titan you mean good character & and values, sportsmanship, and commitment to excellence then yes. However, if you mean embracing all things Titan to include hugging the single cheerleaders, I'll have to pass since 2000 miles is a little far. :beerbang: