The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Scoonie12g

Scoonie12g Camp Fodder

^ Ditto. Lived in Ohio my entire life but I have been an Oilers/Titans fan since I was a kid. I just never cared for the Browns or Bengals and loved watching Warren Moon and those guys in the early 90's. When they drafted Eddie George (my favorite Buckeye of all time), I officially became a fan.

I used to visit the TOMB until it was taken down but I have been a lurker here for a while now and I finally decided to go ahead and just register.

Looking forward to the season and the upcoming draft.

Go Titans!
  2. AllDaWay

AllDaWay Camp Fodder

Back from the TOMB, HA! Get it?

Hey this is my first post here. Was just able to sign up because I got an new college email address. This site doesn't allow anyone from aol to join.

Some may remember me from the TOMB. Hopefully you forget all the bad posts and remember all the good ones.
  3. CJ-28

CJ-28 Camp Fodder

Good morning all, I'm a noob. haha. Quick little run down on me. My name's Adam, I'm from that really small and boring state up North called Vermont. Lived here all 23 years of my life and love it. :) Been a Titans fan since they moved to Nashville, and right now, obviously, I'm a huge Chris Johnson fan. :)
  4. Maccas

Maccas Team Australia

Gday all.
    Big Titans fan from Australia, originally started going for the Titans thanks to one of the Madden games from a while ago and just stuck with them since then.

I will be coming to America for a holiday soon and will be making a detour to go through Nashville the weekend of the game against the Raiders, as long as I can get tickets when they go on sale (July 31st I think i read somewhere?).

Cheers
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Always tickets available from scaplers, Raiders will not be an exception. Only issue will be regular season opener so that might bump up price a little, but nothing outragous.
  6. RazorbackTitan

RazorbackTitan Practice Squad

Hey guys,

I guess I'll go ahead and introduce myself.
    I've followed the site for a while, but just now registered. I've been a Titans fan every since I really started following football (When I was about 10.) I am now 18 years old and I attend the University of Arkansas (hopefully we can still get along) and am also a huge Razorback fan. I am a huge baseball fan, and will always be loyal to my Cardinals.

Here's to a great 2010 season!
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Well you can always hope - lol
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

We're taking over. Half way to double figures.

Watch out you Yankee-doos
  9. amber0marie

amber0marie Practice Squad

Hey everyone. My name is Amber, and I'm brand new to this lovely forum. I'm actually a lifelong Miami Dolphins fan, but I am currently interning in media relations for the Titans during training camp. And I have to say, after spending some time here and getting to know the guys, I'm becoming quite partial to the Titans - as long as they aren't playing my Phins.

Anyway, I'm a senior at the University of Tennessee. I'm majoring in journalism and electronic media with a concentration in sports broadcasting. I cover the Vols. I have worked for the Indiana Pacers and Indiana Fever. And I pay my rent by waiting tables at Texas Roadhouse. I love the NFL, running, Diet Coke and my dog Lucy. If you see me at camp, feel free to say hello. I'll be the one passing out rosters at the beginning of practice. Just don't call me "roster girl" because that is tremendously annoying.
  10. DivineDiva

DivineDiva Camp Fodder

Hey All!
    I'm DivineDiva or Jaci (pronounced Jackie) or Jaci Yvette. A Fisk University grad and IT Guru and a BIG Titans fan. I started watching football when I was a little girl with my dad. Then I laid eyes on Warren Moon :) Thought I would grow upto be a NFL QB just like him :) and then we would get married :) I've been an Oilers/Titans fan ever since.

When I started college my favorite Team was in talks to move to Nashville.
    and when I graduated and move back home (Birmingham, AL) they actually came!
    Which is part of the reason why I moved back to Nashville :).