The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Benzene

Benzene Camp Fodder

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. Before being a titans fan I was a houston oilers kid but the way that all happened is pretty funny. I think it must have been 1997 or 1998 I think when I had an operation and my uncle came round my house with nfl blitz on N64. Didn't know any of the teams, I must have been around 6 or so but I'd always play with oilers as I liked the logo! Ever since then I've been following the oilers/titans, and now I'm just looking for educated people to have good conversations with! So happy I came across this forum, seems great
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

im the best poster here, thats all you need to know.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. AFJay

AFJay Camp Fodder

Hello everyone! I am a long time visitor here, but first time poster. I am a huge fan of the Titans since they moved to Nashville! I am in the Air Force and I am currently away from Nashville until Late Sept. Is there anyway to stream the games. I can't stand to even miss a preseason game!

Thanks,
    AFJay
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Preseason games can be purchased for an on demand stream set up for like 20 bucks.

Regular season games can be streamed, tho most streams like that are pretty bleak in quality. But if you search, you can find sites that do em.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Ill message you a good site, but careful who you share it with. I dont have the link availible on this tho. But Ill hook you up monday when Im back on my regular computer
  7. AFJay

AFJay Camp Fodder

Thanks! I greatly appreciate it! Dont worry it would be for my viewing pleasure only. I'll go insane not being able to break down the game. You guys are awesome! I'll pay for the preseason if I have to but I should be back in Nashville by week 3. GO TITANS!!
  8. ArthurLujan

ArthurLujan Rookie

Hey everyone, my name is Arthur. I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Been a titans fan since i can remember, since before the Superbowl and i'm only 18 so do the math there. Decided to become more invested in the team this season, because i think we have a chance to surprise a few folks. Hope to see you guys around!

Other Favorite Teams: Miami Heat, New Mexico Lobos (Basketball), Texas Longhorns (Football)

I also am really into soccer/football (Don't know how that is received around these parts). I watch all the US National Team and Barcelona games i can get my hands on.

Btw, does anybody know why my avatar isn't showing up?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Welcome aboard. This place can be a lot of fun and is, by a country mile, the best and most active forum site for Titans football.

Try uploading the avatar again. That is all I can suggest there.
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hey Arthur,

Welcome to goTitans.com.

Try to upload your avatar again. Make sure it's around 200 x 200 and in a jpg, png or gif format.