Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 35 users.
  1. LUVYA2toneBLUE Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $26
    RavensShallBurn, lol thats cool... I have been to Nashville a couple of times and it seems like the 2 cities are very similar
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,065
    Well, most of them are either Texans or Cowboys fans, so I figured you were implying that.

I have tons of family in Texas. My dad grew up in Amarillo... and I have a cousin who lives in Wimberly (small place in between Austin and San Antonio) and other cousins who live in Texas and went to UT.

Everyone says that Austin and Nashville are similar. I could see it in a way, but I haven't spent enough time there to know.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    Yeah, we both have a lot of homeless people and mexicanos.
  4. Rids Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hey CanadaTitan28 I'm an ex-pat living in Nashville now myself.

Finally joined a Titan board to keep up my football addiction.
  5. BlitzerTitan Practice Squad

Locker
    Moolah:
    $65
    Hello my name is Matt. I was born and raised in Nashville, but I just recently moved to Wisconsin(La Crosse area). I will keep cheering on the Titans...good thing there's a wild wings here.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    Those funny accents on the chicks up there are pretty hot in bed. Looks like the 69ers are playing the Packers tonight!
  7. btice610 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Titans in the windy City

I am new to chicago is there a Titans bar to go to on Sundays?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $521
    i am starti:g to think we have more titans fans in chicago than bears fans lol. welcome aboard.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    Welcome.

You like fish sticks?
  9. wbown64 Fan since 69

Moolah:
    $0
    Hi all

I am new to this site. My name is Bill and have been a fan of this franchise since 1969. I live in So. California and I am looking forward to the boys teeing it up. Also are there any peeps here that travel to road games? My sons and I are going to the Titans Chargers game in Sept. It would be fun to maybe tailgate party with some fellow fans.