The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Since1892

Since1892 Camp Fodder

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a Birmingham native and I love everything about Nashville, which in turn got me to follow the Titans. I got into the NFL in middle/high school, probably well after most people here, and instantly admired to Air McNair and his ability to lead the Titans to success. My first team is Alabama and the support of the Titans reminds me of UA. Its awesome seeing LP get sold out almost every game and the community that wholeheartedly supports the team.

I look forward to participating more from here on out! Go Titans!
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Hey Since1892. Welcome to the forums. Great place they have built here over the years. Many fun posters and topics to argue and complain about. I see you love Alabama. Make sure "Deuce Wayne" knows all about that. He is the biggest SEC fan you will ever meet. Loves to talk him some Rolltide/SEC football.

Glad to have you. ENTERTAIN US!
  3. Since1892

Since1892 Camp Fodder

Hah, thanks for the tips - I look forward to it
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Ahahaha yea Duece loves the SEC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  5. vanilla089

vanilla089 Camp Fodder

Been reading these forums for the better part of a week now between classes. Long time Titans fan here. Been a fan ever since my rocket football team was the Titans! I live in michigan so all I ever hear is Packers and Lions talk :(
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Welcome aboard! I truly feel this place is the best source for all Titan info. Let me be the first to give you a high five!
  7. vanilla089

vanilla089 Camp Fodder

Thanks! I love how active these forums are as well!
  8. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

titan fan from tucson

hi folks! ive been reading this forum for about a year and finally found a way to register!!!!!!!! im so pumped! im 24 years old and been followin the titans since the super bowl year...funny a lot of people here are the same way...mcnair george kearse n wychek sure made a great impression! well onto the discussions!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

These introduction threads remind me of speed dating.
  10. NittanyTitan

NittanyTitan Camp Fodder

Intro

Hello -

Love football at all levels, just moved to Franklin, TN. I grew up a die-hard Penn State fan in Alabama (long story), and the Nittany Lions are still my #1 team. I never really had an NFL team growing up, but followed the Dolphins when they had Marino. I went to school in Colorado and learned to hate the Broncos with a passion - I was there and saw them play during their Super Bowl seasons - most clueless group of football fans I've ever seen. Moved to New York and cheered for the Giants, and was there when they won their 2007 SB. Moved to Florida for the past two seasons and didn't follow anyone that closely. Now I'm in Tennessee and plan on buying Titans season tickets and turn myself into a hardcore fan.

I've always liked the Titans. I like Jeff Fisher, and cheered for them to beat the Rams in the SB. I pulled for them hard in 2008 when Kerry Collins had a strong year. I've always thought they had a classy organization, and found the fans to be much more palatable in Tennessee than in Houston. Anyway, I really like Mike Munchak, and believe this franchise is on the way up. Now that I've settled in Franklin for the long term, I'm throwing myself into Titan fandom.

Look forward to being apart of the boards...