The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Yo whats up guys, new to the form, been a fan of the titans since they came to be, from Tennessee, live in tennessee, bleed tennessee. I'm lovin the forum so far, can't wait to get to know you guys, and i'm excited about the potential i see in our team, hoping for a playoff appearance this year, names Alex btw
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Welcome. Jump in here and enjoy.
  3. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

i've been a member here for a few years, but just really started being active on gotitans.com. I was an active member on the titansonline message board until the closed it or whatever they did. I chose the name CaptainQuick for obvious reasons. Figured i'd take some slack for the name this season, but i haven't. Looking forward to continued talk about our team.
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We all go through that stage, it'll go away eventually. Just practice!

Welcome back to the board. Entertain us!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. HugeTitansFan

HugeTitansFan Camp Fodder

Hey guys cool to have a Titans forum. I'm from California and have been a Titans fan for about 12 years. I'm 18.. I liked the Rams when I was 4...then Packers when I was 5...then one Monday Night the Titans won and I said I like them and have been a die hard fan since. I'm from SoCal and there aren't many Titan fans around here... My favorite player on the Titans is Jake Locker and I'm really starting to like Lavelle Hawkins. He's getting the ball passed to him more and finally showing the talent that we knew he had. I also like Kenny Britt...hell, I like em all!!!
  6. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Hey guys. I'm Alex and I've been viewing these forums for awhile now, so I decided to start posting. I'm 18, born in Nashville and lived in TN all my life. Die hard titans fan every since I started watching football. Favorite player is Britt and im looking forward to seeing him and locker do work. McCarthy is also becoming one of my favorites. Looking forward to chatting with fellow titan die hards :)
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Welcome fellas.
  8. a0k47

a0k47 Practice Squad

Hey guys, new member here been creeping on the forums for awhile decided to sign up...I live in Toronto, Canada and I have been a titans fan since I was 13 years old so that's 10 years now. Titans fan in canada? wtf? lol, i think what got me into the titans was McNair and Eddie George and ever since then I have been a die hard fan.

Anyways, Start LOCKER! :)
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We have Titans fan all over the world. Eddie and Steve were a great duo, no doubt an awesome time in Titan history.

I lurked here way before I joined myself, welcome aboard.
  10. bkellyusa

bkellyusa Camp Fodder

Welcome aboard.