The Inspirational Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

oh hell my dog can do that..

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That poor dog, look at how unhappy he is. He would be so much better off if he was feral.

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

In a small pool, jumping through hoops.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He longs for the day his is completely infested with ticks, mange and fleas - and eating a square diet of trash from the street.
    Just like orcas..

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

have a bulldog? I see lots of bulldogs on the internet that can all do this, they were made to skate

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ugh. Just got back from the vet and one of mine possibly has a mast cell tumor. She's not even 2 years old yet. :(

Vet said it could be benign but they won't know for sure until they remove it and have it tested. On the plus side it's very, very small at this point and she said it doesn't look as ugly/aggressive as most mast cell tumors she sees. Certainly hoping for the best but cancer is common with her breed.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My experience is mast cell tumors aren't that big of a deal - unless your dog isn't the type that can go under anesthesia.
    It's an indication to be vigilant about checking your dog for growths and to step up the nutrition game but if you get the lesion removed you should be ok.
    Maximize the dog's diet, exercise and make sure she gets plenty of sun to process D3.
    We sell two items that I'd recommend outright: BOOSTER-Harrison's Bird Foods
    and
    FAUNA FLORA 2 oz Bag-Harrison's Bird Foods

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have two.
    These are my retards recently..

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar