The Haynesworth plan: Play both QBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

seriously? why? it's a funny caricature I came across on Texans Talk. people call the guy fat Albert. Well, it's Fat Albert wearing a Haynesworth Jersey. It's kinda funny.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I'm not sure if you are even remotely following me. I never once indicated we should have signed him at the end of last year. The other thread was regarding franchising him AGAIN at the end of this year. And, I, and many others including you, mentioned that we do not need to play games with him and his contract after this season by franchising him again.

Now, onto the point I was making in this thread. If Big Al has another dominant year, and the Titans do not win the division, or win at least 1 playoff game, then I do not blame him for wanting to move onto another team. He has been very vocal in the need for this offense to do something. Fast. Or else, the defense we have put together could be torn apart - and we saw hiw this D performed last year without Al in there.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I thought it was funny.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i thought it was silly. Funny because it was silly.
    why arn't the numbers 92 stretched around his belly?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

looks like he has a giant boner.

6. The Playmaker

Albert needs some Jordan's.

7. teegee

teegee Guest

While it isn't a bad idea in theory, the problem is that it's hard to find situations to play a 2nd QB without messing up the team's entire offensive rhythm.

8. The Playmaker

I think that the offense knows both QB's enough that it wouldn't have a big effect.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I personally found this to be hilarious.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Count me in.

I think start Collins though, and use Young situationally. It would be a good way to work Vince back into the game, and keep his legs fresh.

It's never ideal to go with 2QB system I think, but it's probably the best option for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar