The hate for Vince Young is hitting a fever pitch

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CriticalTheory, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

NFL line isn't any bigger than the big time college schools. Texas OL is like all over 6'4". NFL may be more talented, but bigger? Not really.

2. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

He's 6'5 and his release is still high enough, he didn't encounter too much of a problem with that because how many times do you hear of someone growing taller in between college and the Pro's. Now men get bigger but they rarely get taller, i believe ultimately his throwing mechanics will work fine he may have to adjust a bit but they will work well.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

A release point isn't that hard to fix. It's kind of like adjusting a pitcher's throwing motion and really it's just a matter of practice and getting used to throwing that way. Sometimes it can actually help with arm strength and accuracy pretty fast. If Young does come here, or where ever for that matter, you can bet that they'll adjust his throwing motion to a higher release point, plus, he'll have an entire year to practice so I wouldn't expect him having many problems with that.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

new language?

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

seriously

6. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

I bet VINCE can throw a ball over them there mountains...

"that's what I'm talking about" - kip

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Drink The Kool-Aide!!!

[​IMG]

uzzi

UZI

gunslinger anyone?

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

uzi is a bit different from uzzi

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

so, which is it Gunnyman?:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar