The guessing game: How many pts will we give up to the Colts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

High score after 4 games is 16 points

Average given up a game 30

So if the Titans can manage to double their high score so far in 2006, while at the same time managing to be no worse than their average on D then we got a shot at the dolts.

2. Actually I think we can score around 20 points, actually thinking properly about it...no we can't...

3. sage

sage Guest

My question is, do you really think the Titans are even going to score?

I'm guessing this is going to be a very easy game for the Colts, that is unless another Titans player decides to stomp on Colts heads. :\

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I think that we did look better with VY at QB. At least until the game got out of hand. Then we were playing desperation football from that point on. I look for our offense to improve a little more next weekend. That will a good thing.

The bad thing about it is that I see the Colt's scoring at will. They will score everytime they get the ball. We couldn't stop Gallatin High School right now.

So even if we improve and put some points on the board, which could very well happen, I still say that we'll be lucky to only lose by as little three TD's.

The Colt's will put up 50 next week and Peyton will not play much of the 4th quarter.

5. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

U all R amazing---Giving up this early in the season....Peyton won't have a field day vs U all......Addai/Dom might tho?Don't give up the ship just yet Guy's/Gal's....U all could pull off a 12 game win streak here starting in Indy this coming Sunday?U never know in the No Fun League

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hey GreyWolf.

What's up with the Colts D. Were the Jets good or are you having some D trouble,injuries etc?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you'll see

8. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Good response, Gray. We've been there (Colts fans) and we'll be back there in the future. It's hard, it sucks, and sometimes it's more fun to ridicule your own team than to support it with no avail.

Losses happen. Bad years happen. I'm just concerned now about character issues in Nashville, but most of you guys denounce the bad characters and questionable situations regarding the Titans. That's all you can do sometimes.

Look at the Vikings. They got rid of their bad eggs, their sex boat captains, their unethical coach, and many thought they lost too many weapons. Now, with a class act and a true cohesive team, they're capable of beating just about anybody.

Titans front office, LEARN FROM THE VIKES!!

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

You seriously need to go back and watch some film on the Titans. We are the worst team in the league. Hands down. I'm not sure what the line will be this weekend but what ever you do
    DON'T TAKE THE TITANS!!
    The Colt's will win by more than 30.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

rcarie

Aint nobody worse than the Raiders :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar