The guessing game: How many pts will we give up to the Colts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Thirty-three.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gosh I hope you are all wrong! I think 28-31 is about right though. HOPEFULLY we will blitz the crap out of them. I mean after tonight, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE...send the HOUSE!

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Peyton will shred the pass defense apart. All he has to do is throw to the opposite side where Pac is playing.

56 points (8 touchdowns - 6 throwing. 1 rushing, 1 defensive)

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher, don't even put the team on the plane to Indy.

6. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

After the Dallas thing I bet we come out harder, more like against Miami. However, Haynesworth will probably be suspended and we are about as deep as a bird bath. I'd say Indy puts up 35, and we make 14 pts (only because that seems to be about all of the points our offense is good for).

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Indy will score about 6 on us... if they bring their A game.

Titans 39
    Indy 6

8. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

56- 10 It only gets worse.

9. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Huh?

10. SteveH

SteveH Starter

This is deja vu.. didn't we go to Indy a couple of years back and do trick plays on fourth down and all that in a bid to keep the ball and keep the score down.. I thought we were rebuilding then!
    Horrible line in ESPN report on Ravens win yesterday.. McNair admittedly invigorated by escaping a messy Titans situation...
    Dearie me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar